The Weekly Beating

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Adult Snuggie




HOLY FUCKING HELL. What is this? Is it a blankie? A long hoodie? or the most unattractive article of clothing a woman can ever wear around the house? I don't even think the people that make this can answer that question. But hey, if you act now, you can get a second snuggie absolutely free! AND a super slim portable booklight for free too. As if the snuggie was not a boner shrinker already. They should just say, Ladies, you never have to shave your conch again cause once you use our snuggly, your husband is never going to go down on you.....mostly for fear of suffocation.


Your so cute, I would sneak the snuggie from your closet and release carpet beetles on it. Hopefully the bug bites will be so annoying that the snuggie will find its way to the trash. Then I will mount you on the wall above my bed, take that free booklight and shove the large end of it up your ass (with the light on of course). Ill let you down after I finish reading my 500 page book.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home