The Weekly Beating

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Construction - WHY WHY WHY


WHY do we need to have our roads and highways worked on during rush hour traffic. I mean, I know it costs the city less money to pull together a crew during the typical 9-5, but do they not realize they are making all us mucky mucks that need to work a normal 40 hour work week crazy! I had the pleasure of being stuck in such messes in Billerica, Lexington, Waltham AND Watertown, turning my 25 minute commute into a 60 minute commute. Well I have had it! You city construction workers are going DOWN!

Your so cute I want to take a hammer and knock the shit out of your hard hat. Then I will take that crafty little yellow vest with the reflectors on it and light it on fire while your still wearing it! Keep that Jackhammer plugged in because I am going postal on your skinny white ass, making your body resemble a roadmap. After I am finished, I will drop you off in Watertown with a ticking timebomb attached to your ass. Your buddy Bill will start in Billerica and have 25 minutes to save your life before you explode. Now how do YOU like being porked by traffic???

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home