The Weekly Beating

Monday, November 12, 2007

Catalina Francesca


Wow, it is good to be back! I return to all of you as a new mom however I now have a stomach that looks like a road map and one more chin. What better way to start off another season of beatings with an introduction of the newest member of our family! Miss Catalina Francesca Caicedo!


I promise next week I will beat the hell out of someone, however I need to ease back into this people.......Here is the little buttercup at her Christening last week. She was such a good girl dispite the fact that she was forced to wear that bonnet, had holy water dumped on her head, was passed around like a bread basket and kissed by every old lady in the joint. Talk about a bum deal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Phillips said...

She is so CUTE I could push her down the stairs! ... I know, how original, but it had to be said.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home