The Weekly Beating

Friday, December 01, 2006

Beating #13

I have been on a beating vacation for the last few weeks. My mind has not been working as swiftly as it use to.

So without further dudes, (and I hope you get that joke, please Scott don't send me an email telling me I have the saying incorrect then rant for 3 pages on its literal meaning and how it was used back in 1880 when they were slaughtering cows or something......

I present beating # 13.

Your so cute I'd like to take you to the Zoo, and while you are innocently staring in amazement at the tigers, strap a slab of beef to your back, and give you one swift kick in the ass, which sends you over the saftey railings. I will then laugh as the tigers take turns ripping off your limbs.


AHHH its good to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home