The Weekly Beating

Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday September 1, Start of the blog

Well folks,
With the encouragement of friends(MPP and Tyner), I have decided to move the Weekly Beating to a blog. For those of you who are not familar with the "Weekly Beating" it is merely a term of endearment. It all started when I found myself saying things like "your child is so cute I could punch him in the face" or "kick him down the stairs". Friends just found it so hilarious that each week it became more and more graphic (kinda borderline Cereal killer). I also figured maybe by moving the Weekly Beating to a blog my employers IS department won't see the violent fits of rage being sent around by yours truly. Well, I know you may have received this beating earlier today, here it is again!


Happy Friday! I have to admit, this beating did not come easily. I was struggling today.

Your so cute I could karate chop you in the neck, tie your hands behind your back and throw you into a pool of flesh eating piranha.

OUCH THAT HURT!

1 Comments:

Blogger LLC said...

I'm posting my own comment. I think Im pretty dam funny!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home